Students’ Book with DVD-ROM
Twelve units per level contain:
- Language sections provide students with a bank of phrases to help them express themselves fluently.
- Guided speaking tasks help students to build their confidence.
- World Culture lessons with video clips are self-contained sections that encourage students to discuss global issues. They provide guidance on research on the internet.
- Language Live lessons include real-life communicative activities with the help of video and audio clips.
- Can Do statements for each level are calibrated to the CEFR.
- Study, Practice, Remember sections provide light-hearted practice for functional language and writing.