An updated version of the course that has helped more than 30 million students around the world learn English.
Side by Side Plus is a dynamic, all-skills program that builds students’ general language proficiency for life skill roles in the community, family, school, and at work.
- Real-life communication practice that is student-centered, interactive, and fun
- Focuses on all four skills
- Standards-based lessons correlated to the CCRS, CASAS, BEST Plus, and other curriculum frameworks and assessment systems
- Easy to use for students and teachers
- Humorous and playful activities that enhance motivation
- Intensive practice that leads to mastery
Introducing the upgraded and expanded Side by Side Plus with new eText
- New career and academic readiness content
- Enhanced reading, writing, and numeracy practice
- Expanded life skills activities
- New functional communication practice
- New Student eText for independent, self-paced practice
American English | Low Beginner to High Intermediate
Authors: Bill Bliss, Steven J. Molinsky