Teacher’s Book with Online Game Access Code and Test Book
- An introduction highlighting the main features of the course. A ‘tour’ of a unit. Advice on how to use Active Teach and Island Adventure Game in class.
- A summary map for each unit highlighting the linguistic content - this lists the crosscurricular, cultural and phonological elements, and summarizes the integration of key competences.
- Step-by-step lesson plans covering all of the course material, including activities for Assessment for Learning, as well as the answer key and audioscript alongside the teaching notes.
- A Games bank and Extension activities.
- Teaching notes and answers for the Photocopiables. Access to Island Adventure Game.
Pupil’s Book with Online Game Access Code
- A Welcome unit of six lessons which introduces pupils to the characters and Family Island, as well as key introductory language.
- Eight units, each divided into ten distinct lessons.
- Four review units to revise vocabulary, grammar and skills work.
- A Goodbye unit of four lessons. This finalises the quest and offers plenty of recycling opportunities.
- Cut-out activities and stickers for use in every unit. Access to Island Adventure Game.
- An easy access Grammar reference to the level’s grammar.