MyGrammarLab is a three-level series that takes students from elementary to advanced level grammar through a unique blend of book, online and mobile resources.
An introduction to MyGrammarLab
MyGrammarLab teaches and helps learners practise grammar through a unique blend of book, online and mobile resources - offering every learner of English the opportunity to study grammar in the way that best suits their needs.
The MyGrammarLab series takes learners from elementary to advanced grammar, each level benchmarked against the Common European Framework and providing grammar practice for internationally recognised exams.
With its learning hints and tips, immediate feedback, automatic grading and grammar tutor videos, this course is ideal for self-study, as well as a grammar reference and practice companion to your English language course.
- Natural examples illustrate the grammar points
- Simple explanations, using the Longman Defining Vocabulary of just 2000 words
- A topic-based approach presents grammar in context
- A focus on both written and spoken grammar
- Information on the pronunciation of grammar items
- Presentations of common errors and how to avoid making them
- A variety of exercise types - from drills to contextualised and personalised practice
- Each level is benchmarked against the Common European Framework and provides grammar practice for internationally recognised exams
- A full diagnostic test ensures students know which grammar points need attention
- Achievement and exit tests demonstrate student performance
- More practice for every unit of the book, with instant grading and feedback to help you learn why a particular answer was wrong
- Immediate feedback and automatic grading enriches the learning process
- Pronunciation practice of grammar items
- The option to listen and check the answers for practice exercises from the book
- Additional grammar practice for exams
- A grammar tutor explains key grammar points through short video presentations
Student access is valid for 24 months or, if earlier, until the end of course date as set by the teacher or course administrator.